Friday, November 7, 2008

US Presidential Election

Every other US blogger has been blogging about the US Presidential election, so I am going to as well. I have one word to describe my feelings for this years election.

DOOMED!

Everyone who voted for Oloser is going to wish soon enough they hadn't voted for him. We are going to watch the United States go to ruins. Yeah, yeah, I know, some of you already feel that the country is already in ruins, but it's nothing compaired to how it's going to become. I thought I would never live to see the day that this happened. This man got elected for only one reason and I don't think I need to really mention it. If you think it's cause he is worthy of the position, you are wrong, what in the hell has he done for us so far? Nothing. He doesn't even have a military background for gripes sake. I am not even going to go into how I feel about my native land, but in the last 20 or so years, it's gotten really bad and it's really not even worth living here anymore.

Folks, prepare for the end of the world cause hell has frozen over and it's coming.

Have a lovely day.
Hugs,
Titzi